Web Design Is It Enough

Is a great web design enough?

A great web design is great, once your visitors find your website.

But the most wonderful website design isn't much good if no-one can find the website...

So what makes people find your website?

Two things will get to your website found in search engines... A well thought out domain name, and SEO, search Engine Optimization or Optimisation.

You may have hear about SEO or SEM before, but what is it exactly?

SEO is really putting up sign posts to your website, the sign posts appear in search engines, for whatever product service or advice you are selling.

I think of myself as a website GPS, no not Global Positioning System, although it is, Google Positioning Strategist, or I implement a Google Placement Strategy.

In case you haven't guessed, I'm the SEO, Lynny, and I also offer SEO CONSULTANCY I tell my SEO Consultant clients how to do their own SEO

If I set up enough signposts to your website you will get the visitors you want, but more importantly the visitors you receive will spend money.... they whole reason for having a website.

For a
website that is attractive to your visitors, and get's visitors to you website
,

Visit our website

www.canzdesign.com and request a quote
Share/Save/Bookmark

Web Design Web Redesign, Website Design

Contact Kym at CANZ Design

PH. (619) 269 53 72

www.canzdesign.com

info@canzdesign.com

San Diego Web Design